x

Can I make it so that the modifiers can be added/edited by customers?

We are a high school and want to sell cupcakes online for valentines day so parents can order them for their kids. How can I make it so that when they place the order it requires information from them such as buyer's name, recipient's name, and the students class during a certain time?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @bearcatcorner! You had me at cupcakes... 🧁️

You could use text modifiers on your items to ask for that additional specific information (recipient's name, student's class, times, etc.)

That should accomplish what you're looking to do! If you need some help getting this set up, you can contact the Weebly support team and they'd be more than happy to help. Happy selling!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @bearcatcorner! You had me at cupcakes... 🧁️

You could use text modifiers on your items to ask for that additional specific information (recipient's name, student's class, times, etc.)

That should accomplish what you're looking to do! If you need some help getting this set up, you can contact the Weebly support team and they'd be more than happy to help. Happy selling!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

I've chose the 'customization' option under each item, but it doesn't give them a text box under the item to add their custom needs. Is this an option? If so, how do i ensure the text box appears under the item? I've only found that there's a 'note to seller' at end of checkout. 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Sounds like you're looking for text modifiers. Nika can help you out on this thread I moved you to 🙂 @s2f

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4