x

Can I print open tickets from a desktop?

Hi, can i print open tickets or paid orders from a desktop pc?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

open tickets are only printable from within the Square POS app.  you can print past transactions from a computer though it won't print like on a receipt printer.  https://squareup.com/dashboard/sales/transactions

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Best Answer

open tickets are only printable from within the Square POS app.  you can print past transactions from a computer though it won't print like on a receipt printer.  https://squareup.com/dashboard/sales/transactions

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Still dont see how to print open ticket

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Archie1 - were you able to try the Best Answer from VanKalkerFarms above? 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

So I was printing my orders by going to orders. Click on the individual order. In the upper right corner click on Actions. Then choose manage on square online. It showed the order and had a print button. 

Except just las night it started displaying a bunch of gibberish and I can't figure out which one is the print button.

So extremely frustrated right now.

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

@renaphoto

Gibberish, that's strange. Does your device need a software update? 

Justin
Message 6 of 8

No after 24 hours of pulling my hair out, finally got a customer service person who figured out after an hour online that there is a simple little drop down box at the bottom of the site (you have scroll down to see it) that changes the language. Somehow it got changed to dutch. No idea how, but now I know.

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Ahh, I see. For a sec, I thought your device was showing coded language. I def would've pulled my hair out too. Glad you got the help you needed! 

@renaphoto

Justin
Message 8 of 8