x

Can I put categories on the grid, click on the category and then have it list all the items in it?

Can I put categories on the grid, click on the category and then have it list all the items in it and then select that item for a sale?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Yes you can. When you are editing the grid layout you can choose a category rather than an item.  When you click it it will pop open another window with the items. 

Message 2 of 5

I did this and it’s exactly what I need in look and organization but I woul like only those items within a given category to show. Now all items show though the ones in category do have a blue checkmark. 

Can I get it to only show those so we don’t have to scroll through list

Thanks. 

Message 3 of 5
Admin

@SBJ It sounds like you've set up everything correctly, I'll double check that what you're seeing is expected behavior and let your here as soon as I can! Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

@SBJ I think you’re still in Edit Mode. If you hit the blue Done Editing button on the right side, and then tap the New grid button you made for the Category, just the items in that category should show up. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 5