x

Can I specify which items print Order Ticket stubs?

I have two printers set up at our coffee shop.  One is our main receipt printer that does double duty as drink order printer.  The second printer is our kitchen/food printer.  I have it set up to ONLY print the food items ordered and a order ticket stub to be given to a customer for expo.  The problem I am having is my food designated printer is printing order ticket stubs for every order from the register (drinks, food, pastries).  It doesn't matter.  I'm going through a lot of paper.  

Drink order printer is set up to only print drink orders (no order ticket stubs) & customer receipts.

Kitchen order printer is set up to only print food orders AND order ticket stubs.

How do I just get the food order ticket stubs to print??

Thank you,

Erin

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You're 100% correct. You can filter which items go to which printer by category. 

It sounds like we might need to adjust the settings for the Square Point of Sale app. Since I can't see that from the community, it will probably best if you can give us a call directly. 

When you're able to get this sorted out with one of our Supporters, it would amazing if you could let us know what the issue was. Thanks a ton! 🙏

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

You're 100% correct. You can filter which items go to which printer by category. 

It sounds like we might need to adjust the settings for the Square Point of Sale app. Since I can't see that from the community, it will probably best if you can give us a call directly. 

When you're able to get this sorted out with one of our Supporters, it would amazing if you could let us know what the issue was. Thanks a ton! 🙏

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2