x

Can I use Square for venue rentals?

Our organization allows people to rent our venue for events, parties, weddings, etc. We have multiple spaces that rent by the hour. How can we use Square (or a Square integration) to automate this and allow people to book online? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

I haven’t done this yet but looking to build rentable rooms in our next shop and plan to use square for this. 

I had planned on using appointments. Much like a barber shop creates barbers and services have different times associated to them. I plan to create rooms with different times available for rent, each with different pricing and add-on (services) options. 

id start there. 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @VilesArboretum - Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

As @Anthem mentioned above, I would recommend Square Appointments for this as well!

Square Appointments is a flexible scheduling system for your business and a simple booking tool for your clients. New and existing clients can easily find details about your services, view your availability, and book appointments from your website or from your Square booking site. You can access different features and tools with Square for Appointments Free, Plus, or Premium.

There is no monthly fee to use Square Appointments Free. You can access basic bookings and payment features free of charge for 1 location. You’ll only pay Square’s standard processing fee when you accept your client’s payment card.

If you’re interested in exploring Plus or Premium plans, you can initiate your free 30 day trial by going to Pricing & Subscriptions under Account Settings in the Square Dashboard. After the free trial, you’ll pay a monthly subscription fee determined by your plan.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions by replying to this thread 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3