x

Can I use Square to print postage and ship items?

Can square up be used to ship items and print postage? 

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

With the new Square Online Store environment, if you pay for the Performance or Premium tier of service you'll get the capability of managing shipping items. Both the upper tiers support a Shipping Calculator, printable shipping labels, and shipping discounts.

Check out the details on the Online Store page, and to get going with it on your account, click on the Online Store link in your dashboard.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Best Answer

With the new Square Online Store environment, if you pay for the Performance or Premium tier of service you'll get the capability of managing shipping items. Both the upper tiers support a Shipping Calculator, printable shipping labels, and shipping discounts.

Check out the details on the Online Store page, and to get going with it on your account, click on the Online Store link in your dashboard.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 8

Hi there. I recently started selling items on Poshmark (personally, not as a business). As a seller, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I don't have to think about weighing and pricing my items to ship. It's sooo easy. Just print label and go. Is there anyway for SQUARE to do something similar? I have pretty much abandoned my online store because that is such a hassle. I think my customers would purchase more online if they had one flat cost to pay for as many items as they buy (anything over 5 lbs is more). Just curious if others have had any thoughts about this? I know this would work for all sellers, but something to think about?

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hey @sasharecycles! Thanks for your question! I moved your post over to this thread so you can check out @ryanwanner 's answer above. Hopefully this helps!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 8

Thank you, it did. Much appreciated...
Message 5 of 8

I wonder if there is anyone out there using the different levels of Square's online stores that can provide some feedback on them? Pros, cons? Any info or feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Anne Marie

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

how do you guys get shipping set up? Need help doing live shipping - from home

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hey @Ashleycrodden- Sounds like this thread would be helpful for you. Check it out and feel free to ask any additional questions you might have here!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 8 of 8