x

Can't hit send on Invite Clients Campaign

I'm stuck. I've got a campaign all set to send, but when I get to the Review & Send page, the send button is "greyed out." 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hmm, is it your first campaign, @KristyLin? Did it ask for you payment method for the campaign prior to sending? That is usually the last step. So long as there isn't any information you wouldn't like to share publicly, can you post a screenshot of the page?

Let me know!

Message 2 of 5

This is my third campaign. I have never paid for campaigns and had no idea there was a charge. Is there? Were the firts two free trials or something? I set these up through the Online Scheduler menu, which has an Invite Clients option that takes you through setting up a simple email. On the final page of this process, the send button is greyed out with no explanation. I would think, if it were because I was supposed to pay, Square would take this opportunity to insert a call-to-action rather than a no-explanation dead end. 

I have taken a screen shot and would be happy to share it but cannot figure out how to upload an image here. The camera icon's popup does not offer the usual drag-and-drop or choose image options.

If the issue is that there is a further charge to send an email out to my clients through the system, I would not be inclined to use this feature. With just another step or two I can email these clients directly and insert a link to the scheduler. But I do like the sleekness of these campaigns. Hope you're not really charging for them on top of the $30/month fee.

Message 3 of 5

I'm having the same problem right now, it's my first campaign and says its free. Please post if you've figured this out, I'm so frustrated!

Message 4 of 5
Square

That's correct that Square Marketing is a paid service, @KristyLin and @ludevore, though there is a free trial. You can check out the pricing here in our Support Center. 

Now as to why you're unable to send the current campaign, I think we'll need to look into your account specifically. Give our Support team a call when you can and we can take a closer look. Apologies for the trouble!

Message 5 of 5