x
Beta Member

Changing business hours for a maternity leave?

I have a tech that is going out on maternity leave.  She usually works Tuesday and Thursday evening.  My tech that is covering her leave can only work Wed and Friday evenings.  So, starting the week of Feb 21st.  I need Wed and Friday evenings to be open for appointments.  But not until then.  If I change the business hours now, it seems to start it now for online booking?  Is there a way to have the new hours start on a certain day?  I was able to block Tues and Thursday evenings and repeat it till a certain date. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @HeyBaby

Currently we don't have the options to adjust the business hours for a future date. You will have to update the hours on February 21st in this case. 

If you have any other questions please let me know! 

Message 2 of 5

Heres another vote to make this happen please! It would be really nice to make an hours change in advance, because people book me as much as a month out. I would like clients to be able to see whats bookable in real time before the actual date, this would be huge.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JuliettheRolfer - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I reached out to the Square Appointments Team and they let me know that you could make a personal event and block out the calendar for an extended period of time, as a workaround for now.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Please make this happen! I would like future hours or “summer hours” as an option. 

Message 5 of 5