x

Current Cash Drawer always says 'Open' how can I get it to say closed or disappear?

Under 'Reports' my Current Cash Drawer always says it's 'Open'. Is there a way I can get it to say closed or disappear?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

This is part of Cash management.  If you don't use it you can turn it off.  In the app.  Settings/Cash Management.   If you want to use it then in the morning you need to open the drawer and at the end of day close the drawer.

To do this in the app. 

OPEN

menu/reports/current drawer. Enter your starting Cash and click start Drawer

CLOSE

menu/reports/current drawer. End Drawer Enter your Actual in Drawer Cash and click End Drawer

Then in your Dashboard, you will see your daily drawer counts and your over and sorts.   Note, this only tracks cash.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

This is part of Cash management.  If you don't use it you can turn it off.  In the app.  Settings/Cash Management.   If you want to use it then in the morning you need to open the drawer and at the end of day close the drawer.

To do this in the app. 

OPEN

menu/reports/current drawer. Enter your starting Cash and click start Drawer

CLOSE

menu/reports/current drawer. End Drawer Enter your Actual in Drawer Cash and click End Drawer

Then in your Dashboard, you will see your daily drawer counts and your over and sorts.   Note, this only tracks cash.

Message 2 of 2