x

Daycare Business time tracker and invoicing

I am trting to find a solution to a need for our daycare business... what i want to do is...

Parents drop off kid, employee selcts kids name from list as an item, records time...

End of day, parent picks up kid, employee selects kids name from list as item, records time, calculates difference, adds to cart.

Or...

At Drop off, slect kids name, enter time into note field

At pick up select kids name, manually calc units based on noted time, enter units, add to cart...

This goes on for a week, end of week, send parents invoice to be paid.

Can something like this be done?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @MyNEOD, thanks for reaching out!

I can see how having the ability to record duration for each person within the app would streamline pick-up and drop-off times. We don't currently offer an in-the-moment tracking feature, but you may be interested in Square Appointments as a solution. The constraint is that, with the appointment option, you would have to pre-select a specific time and price for each daycare session. Otherwise, you would have to record the time separately, but then you can certainly use the Point of Sale app or Square Invoices for processing the payment when it is due.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. Please don't hesitate to reply if you have any other questions!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2