x

Deleting Rows Custom Report

I am creating a Custom Report. I've deselected some rows in the Sales Summary that we don't use, but they still display in the Report when I Export it. Is that something I just have to live with, or am I doing something wrong? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

@jgorman0 ;

It might be something you have to live with from Squares Export.  Now to get around that if you use Excel, you could after download move that file to another folder.  Then In excels Power Query write a one time simple procedure that would remove those rows if they are always the same rows.  I do this for Columns for my Import to QuickBooks file.  I down load 2 files from Square as csv files, move them to another folder, open my excel program that has the Power Query formula saved, click REFRESH Data or Links and bamm all my columns I do not need get removed, Headers get changed, and some math gets done to get price per Item sold not just the Total sale.  use to take 1 hr for me to do this all and now its under 5 min and this includes the import to QuickBooks.  You may want to look into this with Excel 365 or newer versions.  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

You are welcome

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 4 of 4