x

Disable Notifications for Appointments

Can I stop receiving email notifications everytime a client schedules an appointment? 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @erictutor

This is the first time I've heard of this request. Currently there isn't a way to disable the booking notifications. Typically service providers like these notifications so they're never caught off guard by an appointment. 

I'm interested in learning why you want to disable these notifications. I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Best Answer

Hello @erictutor

This is the first time I've heard of this request. Currently there isn't a way to disable the booking notifications. Typically service providers like these notifications so they're never caught off guard by an appointment. 

I'm interested in learning why you want to disable these notifications. I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 

Message 2 of 9

I receive the notifications both via SMS and email. Additionally, I can see the appointments on my calendar. There's just a redundancy to have them in my email when I'm notified about them in real-time through text.

Message 3 of 9

Got it, I'll make sure to share this feedback with our Appointments Team @erictutor

Message 4 of 9

So what's the word, how do I turn off the emails? They are junking up the inbox. 

Message 5 of 9

For yourself, go to Appointments, Staff and select your name. Scroll down and find the Notifications settings to select your preference.

For your clients: Select the customer from your list. In the window that opens in the right side select EDIT personal information, scroll down to Appointment Notifications to choose your settings.

For each appointment, select your preference before saving it at the sending out phase.

Message 6 of 9

I cant find this. I want the emails but do not want the texts. How can i change the settings?

Message 7 of 9

how to remove service on appointment

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @nursingeducatio thanks for reaching out. I'm happy to help but will need some more detail in order to better understand your question.

Whenever you have a moment, please reply with a little more information describing your technical issue or question. I’ll be sure to follow up as soon as possible. Thanks!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9