x

Do the On Demand Delivery partners promote our business like they would if we signed up directly?

Hello,

I've used Grub hub in the past and liked that people could discover us that normally wouldn't know we existed. Do the On Demand Delivery partners promote as well? Will our restaurant show up in the search results feed? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Cookiemonster33 This is a big nope! 

The on demand delivery is designed for businesses to offer delivery through the service without being listed on their website and paying the full commission they charge.  It is a way to curate customers and keep them on your website.

It is great to be exposed to other customers on the aggregators websites, but the downside is:  the customer is not really your customer.  They can just as easily pick a different restaurant next time.  I fully recommend that any time you use a third party delivery, that you heavily promote your own website/marketing inside a sealed bag.  Turn that customer into your customer.

So look at the on demand partener as a service you offer, if you want their marketing you will have to give them a bigger cut!

hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2