x

Email Marketing: Can I set up automated emails to send a coupon to clients after their first visit?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Email marketing

I thought I seen ( and actually set up) a way to send an automated Email after Clients first visit with a coupon.  When I click on a client after they visited,  I do not see they have a coupon pending uder their name.  What am I doing wrong.  And I'm not sure now if they are even getting a thank you for visiting email.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

If you have set up the automated campaign for first timers on the Dashboard, every new customer who enters their email address is getting that welcome email.

The customer has to open the email and click on the redeem link in the email to get a 6 digit code they use when they come in the next time. If you look at the customer on the Dashboard, you can see if they got the email sent to them. The activity section of the customer profile will show payments and any emails sent to them. It doesn't show if they opened the email or clicked on the redemption link, though. You'll only know that when they come in with the code.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2