x
Beta Member

Feature request: Square Appointments Multi-Location

Chiming in on this feature and calendar sync. These tools you are releasing are really helpful, but as of right now won't work for my situation...

Here's the use case:

Currently, we rent use time of a room at a location. We have a place holding staff member that gets 'booked', but what the client is booking is the use of the room. We use google calendars to manage and view the room rental. We have 3 types of rentals:

1) through square appoinments that display on our google calendar

2) google calendar appoinments that are synced back to square to avoid conflicts and are displayed on our website

3) google calendar appoinments that are synced back to square to avoid conflicts and are NOT displayed on our website

As far as I can tell, adding a second location throws the system completely out of whack and doesn't have syncing options for google calendar and locations. Using just the square system would be an acceptable compromise, but the app requires me to sign in and out for location changes and I can't figure out how to switch locations if they are set to the same email address.

Suggested work arounds?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0