x

How can I Setup an automatic cash drawer and kitchen receipt printer wirelessly?

Hello community,

I currently run a pop-up kitchen and we are growing faster than I can catch up.lol Since most of our event are in locations without internet access I have been currently using a manual cheap cash drawer and my square reader. The problem with this is I have to constantly yell the order out to my workers and have no true way of tracking the cash drawer is someone else is using it. I would like ot take an order cash or credit and have the order printed out on a printer inside our tent to the back to be made. Any help would be greatly appreciated ladies and gents.

Thanks,

Anthony

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @wingsociety, I would be happy to help set you up! 

First I have a few questions so we can figure out which setup will work best. 

What device are you using to check out customers currently? 

Do you have Wi-Fi at the kitchen? 

Also are you giving out paper receipts to customers or utilizing digital receipts? 

I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 😀

Message 2 of 5

CHAD--This is my exact situation. I'm using digital receipts and most locations I have my phone tethered to my Android tablet for Wi-Fi. 

thank you. 

Message 3 of 5

Chad,

I am able to use WIFI from my cell using thethering. Currently I am using my phone to take orders, but that will change once we find out what setup we choost to go with. yes, we are handing out hand written tickets to customers.

Message 4 of 5

I have the SAME issue. Could you share if you resolved this issue .. PLEASE...

Message 5 of 5