x

How can I cross reference my transactions to my deposits?

Where do i find DEPOSIT transaction number thatn matches the one on my bank statement so I can cross referance?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

I don't think you can.  None of the Deposit ID numbers that show up on the Square Dashboard actually match anything on the bank statement.  I tend to just look at the amounts and scroll through to find the one that matches.

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Hey @Lrbracelet - thanks for making your first post on the 👥 community.

@jjgard is correct, the deposits do not have transaction numbers because they will include all the s transaction taken in the time prior to the deposit cutoff time. 

You can correlate the transactions were included in each deposit by visiting the Deposits tab on your Dashboard

• Use the date-selector tool at the top-left of the page to select the date range for the deposit you are looking for.
  • Click on a deposit from the list to view details (this includes the last three digits of the bank account where the deposit was sent, and the individual card payment transactions included in the deposit).
  • If you’re reviewing a deposit and don’t see all of the payments you were looking for, these payments were most likely included in the following deposit. This can happen if payments were accepted after your daily deposit cut-off time.

Message 3 of 3