x

How can I edit my Square account's integration with Bump KDS?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "how"

Hello. I just subscribed to Bump KDS over the weekend. When setting up we completed the subscription on the wrong store. How do i change the subscription to align with the store i need to use this on?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @sonsofsmokeky - Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

Since Bump KDS is a third-party integration, you'll need to sign in to your Square Dashboard (under the account or location you want to unsubscribe from, then go to the App Integrations page under Settings. Then, click on the three dots next to Bump KDS and select "Disconnect App"

Once you have completed these steps, sign in to the account or location you do want to subscribe, navigate to the BumpKDS website, and select Continue with Square to connect your Square account. Then follow the steps on the screen to complete your set-up!

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2