x

How can I find out my customer info via a checkout link?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: finding out who paid me]

Hi there! 

I am new to Square as a seller.  I received my first payment (through a link I set up on my website) but I do NOT know WHO paid me.  I called my Credit Union but they said the payment only shows it came from Square.  I called my website provider but they do not collect any names or emails of people looking at my website.  My only hope to find out WHO paid me is through Square... thus I am reaching out to you for help.  How do I find out the name or email (or ANY information) about the payer that sent me money?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @Blestday,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Normally we would only be able to see the same information you see through your online Dashboard. I recommend getting in contact with our Customer Success Team so that they can look into the specifics of your account. 

Feel free to reach them via email here, or by giving them a call at 1 (855) 700-6000 (Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm PST) - but you'll also need your customer code.  The steps to look up your code are here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2