x

How can I print reports?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hello! To print a report:

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard and navigate to the Reports section.
  2. Click the date range in the upper left to choose the dates you want to view.
  3. Click Export in the upper right-hand corner and download the type of file you want. Then you can print the data as you normally would. 

Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of your Dashboard and print that, or some keyboards have a Print Screen key. 

This article has a list of the reports you can print: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5072-summaries-and-reports-from-the-online-dashboard

Hope that helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Hello! To print a report:

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard and navigate to the Reports section.
  2. Click the date range in the upper left to choose the dates you want to view.
  3. Click Export in the upper right-hand corner and download the type of file you want. Then you can print the data as you normally would. 

Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of your Dashboard and print that, or some keyboards have a Print Screen key. 

This article has a list of the reports you can print: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5072-summaries-and-reports-from-the-online-dashboard

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 4

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Printing detailed transactions

I'm looking to print a detailed report for last year. Broke down daily for each transaction. Is this possible? 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Yes it is possible to print a sales report for last year @Smb0430! Take a look at the steps shared in this Best Answer and if you have any other questions please let me know. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4