x

How can I send reminders to existing clients?

I just merged my Google calendar with the Appointments calendar.  The appointments are showing, but they're not linking to the existing client.  How can I send reminders to existing repeat customers?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @Nagare! When you merge your personal Google calendar with your Appointments calendar the events from your personal calendar will appear in your Appointments calendar as 'personal events'. These events prevent anyone else from booking an Appointment but they aren't tied to a client's profile.

You'll need to create new Appointments (from your Appointments Calendar or the app) for these clients. When you've done this your clients will automatically receive reminders about their upcoming appointments.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Mine are being set up as a new appointment but not sending reminders for them to all my cclients. Their name and phone number is in the square systrm and set up but it isnt sending reminders to them .

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@Powellmiranda Have you checked the Communications section of your Appointments Dashboard to be sure that email and text reminders are enabled? You can click on the drop down menu below each reminder option to make changes (and then click Save😞

You can also update client notification preferences from the Settings section of the Appointments app on an iOS device. Tap Settings > Notifications > tap Email Reminders or Text Message Reminders to make changes.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4