x

How can we grow our business here?

I started my website on 2021. I always want to grow my business. That's why I choose Weebly community, but I am little bit confuse. My site is about best inflatable kayak 2023. so how can I grow this is here. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hello @rabi565 thanks for your post, and welcome to the Square Community! You'll find this a great place to ask questions about using Square hardware and software, and also discuss general business issues. As far as growing your website, that is a very large question to tackle. I checked out your website, and just wonder...are you using Square to checkout and process your sales payments, or are you directing people to purchase your products on Amazon? If you're selling your item on Amazon, I would check out their seller section for specific info on how to increase sales.

If you're looking to grow your audience and process payments with your Square account, I would look into learning about website SEO and best practices. I'd also explore some local places in your area that would benefit from your kayaks...maybe a fishing club or outdoor sport organization. Sometimes sponsoring a local try-out event might generate interest and sales for your company.

Again, welcome to the Square Seller Community! We're glad your here and good luck to you with your business!

Message 2 of 2