x

How do I change appointment "Where"

Hi, I'm using appointments to sell services. My quiestion is how can I automatically tell the client through the auto generated emails and calender link to call a specifc conference number for the appointment? The only options I see are for me to call the customer, the customer to visit my location, or me to visit the client at their location. None of these options work. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @LiveLO, and thanks for bringing this up!

Does your conference number for appointments stay the same for each booking? If so, you might consider heading over to Calendar & Booking > Where do you accept appointments?Phone only > Save.

Then, you can include the number in your automated replies. For example, you could go into the Communications tab and add a line in the Business Accepted Appointment reply to say something like: "Dial into the conference call at (000) 000-0000 and follow the steps to participate in the discussion."

I hope this helps get you where you need to be. If you're still running into any blockers, please let me know and we'll take a closer look. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2