x

How do I change the quantity on options?

Hi we are a BBQ Food Truck. I am setting up my website.  On the options drop down it says select one.  I would like to change that to select 2 (ie sides, meat choices for our combo etc)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bigfredsbbq - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

You can change the settings for the option or modifier requirement by navigating to the Square Online dashboard and clicking Item > Site Items, then the item you wish to edit. 

Scroll down on the page to the modifier list, and click customize to access the Modifier Settings page. Select your minimum/maximum, then save. 

Hope that helps, but please let us know if this is not what you were looking for. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Where do I click customize?  I scroll down to the modifier section of an item and all I see is manage modifiers button.  

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Does the item have modifiers added to it? You should see something like this @VanKalkerFarms 

What is the item name? I can double check. 

Message 4 of 4