x

How do I check to see what the maximum amount is I can process for customer payments?

Years ago when I first started using Square for my business it wouldn't process a large customer purchase of $5000 for an engagement ring. I had to contact square and get them to extend my business limit.  How do I check to see if they permanently made that extension permanent or if I need to contact them again regarding this.  I cannot find anything on their support page.  I have a customer meeting today and I'd really like to be able to process the payment without any issues if possible.  I've contacted square but they say it could take 1-3 business days.  Help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Message 2 of 4

Is that the same for everyone?  They must have changed that limit from when it first started?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @Bliss - If you don't receive a response to your email by the end of the day, feel free to call in tomorrow morning.

If you want to get in touch with the Support team via phone, you can reach them at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PST. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 4