x

How do I create an order and then checkout the customer later on?

I would like to create an order (to fill) which would either flow through to an invoice (if needed) and/or checkout when the order is completed and paid.  Is there a way to do this?  The only way I’ve found is to create an invoice, but that’s not really what I want to do.  I would like a separate/beginning document to start the process so I would have “orders to fill” in one location, then move them on to invoice or checkout as they are finished.  

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

I thought you were using Open Tickets to start your order.  If you use open tickets you can create your order and then process payment when you are ready.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Once the order is done just check it out. Invoice is a option on the payment screen in point of sale

Message 2 of 5

But see, I want a place where I could create an order versus enter it as a a sale, because many of my things are special order and not paid for until the product is finished.  So, almost like a sale that's in limbo because I'm working on it...but I want to be able to enter the specifics of the order  to work off of.  Then it would be nice if it could flow from an order to a sale, or an invoice if I'm going to bill.  Hope that makes sense! 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

I thought you were using Open Tickets to start your order.  If you use open tickets you can create your order and then process payment when you are ready.

Message 4 of 5

That is EXACTLY what I needed.  Thank you so much!   🙂

Message 5 of 5