x

How do I create my personalized www.squareuip.com/____?

My Instagram is asking for my squareup.com/___ URL. I am logged into my account and I see no option to create this URL.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Those URLs are used when you set up an online store through Square.  Here's a thread where your issue is discussed.  Good luck.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Those URLs are used when you set up an online store through Square.  Here's a thread where your issue is discussed.  Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 5

@GlassJudy , that did not work. It created a weebly-powered store and now I am unable to delete that.

The thread is 3 years old. 

My question is, how do I create a www.squareup.com/____ website?

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Square recently started converting all of their old users' online stores to Weebly, but as far as I know, it still should have acted the same as before as far as what you wanted to do.  I'm tagging @katieand here so she can address this further.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hi @MsKimme - Are you trying to connect your business appointments page to your Instagram? Here are instructions for setting that up: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Product-Updates/Square-Appointments-Integrates-with-Instagram/ba-...

If not, is there a reason you're looking to have the www.squareup.com address for your URL? I have heard from a lot of businesses that they prefer a custom domain and that should work with Instagram. 

Message 5 of 5