x

How do I do different price points for ticket prices in Square Online Store?

Hi, I found the new store format and it seems much better so far! Maybe this question is a topic for a different thread, but when I went to create an event with ticket prices, there was only one price option. How do I make different price points for seniors, military, groups, etc.?

Connie Goss
Message 1 of 3
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How do I do different price points for ticket prices in Square Online Store?

Hey again @MAC639!

I created a new post because I think it's a question other sellers may have when creating their Square Online Store.

Yes, you can add price points through the use of variations to items or event tickets. To add variations or options to an item, click on the item from Items > Item Library > from your Online Store Dashboard. Scroll down to the Variations section and click the Add/Manage variations button. This is where you could input the different pricing points.

I hope this information helps. For more step by step instructions, take a look here

1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey again @MAC639!

I created a new post because I think it's a question other sellers may have when creating their Square Online Store.

Yes, you can add price points through the use of variations to items or event tickets. To add variations or options to an item, click on the item from Items > Item Library > from your Online Store Dashboard. Scroll down to the Variations section and click the Add/Manage variations button. This is where you could input the different pricing points.

I hope this information helps. For more step by step instructions, take a look here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hey again @MAC639!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 3

Thank you that works.

Connie Goss
Message 3 of 3