x

How do I edit the custom text on the egift card order page

How can I edit the text on the egift card site. The text appears between "Give the Perfect Gift" and the gift card image. We choose the text when setting up the page and now want to edit the language. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @reuse4art - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

At this time Square does not offer a feature that will allow you to edit the text on the eGift cards page. I can totally see the need for a feature like this and how beneficial it could be for sellers and customers. I'll be happy to move this over to a feature request board so that our engineers have visibility of your suggestion. We appreciate you sharing your request. While there is no time frame for when it will be implemented, i'm happy to make sure our engineers have eyes on your request. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

What is the status of allowing users to edit the gift card page? The design of the page does not fit with my site and looks like a mistake. Are there any plans to make this page conform to the theme styles set by the user?

Message 3 of 5

Hi @Tatanka - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to follow up on this thread👋

I am currently reaching out to the Gift Cards Product Team for more insight on this. I'll be sure to come back here with an update once I receive more information. I appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Violet
Message 4 of 5

Hi again @Tatanka - Thanks for your patience here 🙏

The Product Team let me know that they do not currently have plans to allow adding custom text to the gift card order page. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input.

Violet
Message 5 of 5