x

How do I log out of the app?

I have two square accounts but want to be able to access both from the same device at different times.  I cannot find out how to log out once I have signed into the app.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

On an iPhone click menu-settings- click sign out in top right corner. 

on a iPad click menu-settings- scroll down to the bottom and click sign out. 

Message 2 of 7

What about on Droid?

Message 3 of 7

Hey @anniefordenver! The steps are the same for Android Devices as well. 🙂

Message 4 of 7

I have the same need (2 accounts, one device, and need to log out). I'm on android/Samsung Note 9. The Square app has NOTHING in the upper right corner (or lower, for that matter) after opening Settings.  Can anyone tell me kow the heck to log out of the darn app? 

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @RoofmanJack 

Sorry for the confusion! Can you try clicking on Settings > Account and then let us know if you see the log out option? 

Message 6 of 7

Hi Bernadette A. My apologies for the delayed response, but thank you for the feedback. Yes, I found it there.  It is the THIRD item on the ACCOUNT menu, which is the FOURTH item on the SETTINGS menu. Seems rather unintuitive, to me, for them to bury a simple action like logging out, that far into the menu. Most apps place that function right in the Main Menu.

Who knows, perhaps the developers at Square take it personally and don't want folks logging out! 😄

Message 7 of 7