x

How do I make a suggestion to Square?

See above.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Admin

Hey @Service, welcome to the seller community and thanks for reaching out! 👋🏻

We'd love to hear more about how we can help with your business. Please feel free to share any suggestions here, in the community, and we'll pass them along to our Product Liaison team who makes improvements based on seller feedback.

Note: if you're bringing up multiple topics, it's best to create a separate thread for each of them. This will help us keep the conversation organized and allow other sellers to find the information they need more efficiently.

In addition, you can contact our Support Team directly if you'd like, and they'll be sure to pass on to the appropriate team.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 13

I have a suggestion...Under the <Action> button when you are looking at Orders, there should be an option to change the Fulfillment  status.  I have had numerous items that were initially setup to be picked up at an event we held, but they were unable to make it.  Also, there should be an option to allow for charging for that change if its being shipped  (the reason why because a person may initially say they don't want to pay for the shipping, so they select pickup, but call the office to ask the items be shipped instead...because the system doesn't allow for these types of situations it leaves the burden of handling those fees to the company, but I believe there should always be an option of not having to charge too...)

Message 3 of 13

We are experimenting with Square instead if the popular pest software. The biggest problem we have using it for our company and probably any service provider that travels to clients homes is that you can not pull up customer information by typing in the address. You can only use phone # and name to pull customer information and that hurts service companies if that property sells to new ownership and not being able to see past services if you get the new account. This would be a huge PLUS to be able to pull customer by address.

Thanks,

Gray's Pest Service

Message 4 of 13

Hi, Ive been trying to figure this out, but I don't think there is a way to do it. 

When customers are booking services on the appointments widget. It would be nice if they could book multiple of the same service for the same appointment.

Please let me know if this is ever considered new feature

Message 5 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for posting, @ModernMounters

I believe this is possible! Check out Valentina's answer on this thread. 😊 

If this is not what you are looking for, or if you think of another feature request, please feel free to post on the Ideate page for Appointments. Our team monitors these boards and we triage the posts to measure need. You can search the boards to see if this has been requested before and add your use case if not.

Message 6 of 13

My entire business is rental and every transaction requires a refundable deposit. It would make my time on line much more affective if the "REASON FOR RETURN" also included an option for "SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUNDED"

Thanks

CB @ Tri-State Trailer Rental

Message 7 of 13

Waving my magic wand.....Suggestion for Invoicing.  Is it possible to add a tab where where can enter a tracking number associated with that invoice and/or item as items sometimes ship separately.  This is not within an online store, but just on a general invoice.  

Also....I would LOVE to send all drafts at once instead of going into each one of them to send. Especially when you are dealing with 100's each week. 

Message 8 of 13
Alumni

Great ideas! Tagging your post for our Product Team. We'll find this thread when there's movement on your requests. 

@perkins2334

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 13

Will it ever be possible to upload an attachment PDF as the body of an estimate or invoice to view rather than the hyperlink 

Message 10 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi @NSMoving thanks for reaching out with your question!

Once you send an emailed invoice to a customer you're then able to print, save, or send the invoice as a PDF from your computer - but you won't be able to do this without first emailing the invoice via Square. 

I've included a link to the original feature request here where we've provided the steps to send the invoice as a PDF. It's important to note that this will send two emails to your client, the first being the invoice link and the second being the PDF version.

If you're not familiar with the process, you can submit a new Feature Request here

Let us know if you have any further questions! 

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 13

Hello Square Team,

I've been using your Square application for a while now, and I'm impressed by how useful and efficient it is for my business. However, I have a suggestion that I believe could enhance the user experience.

I actively use the Square app for sending estimates, and while it serves its purpose well, I think adding a reminder feature for tracking and prompting responses to estimates until they are accepted by customers would be a valuable addition. This feature would help ensure that estimates aren't missed, making the entire process more organized and streamlined.

Therefore, I would like to request the addition of a reminder feature for estimates within the Square application. I believe that this addition would further elevate the app's value and contribute to a more efficient workflow.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter and appreciate your consideration of my request.

Thank you, and I'm eagerly awaiting your feedback.

Message 12 of 13
Beta Member

Hey @GuttersMatter, great feedback! Square has a section in the community where you can submit a Feature request. Feel free to submit yours there! 

Message 13 of 13