x

How do I rearrange the modifiers sets on the items list on the order screen?

How do I rearrange the modifiers sets on the items list on the order screen?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @JBR, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up.

We recently built out the ability to customize the order of modifiers and modifier sets. For step-by-steps, have a look at this article: Rearrange Modifiers.

Hope that helps get you where you need to be. If anything else comes up, please let us know!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Sorry I wasn’t clear with my question.  I am not asking how to change a modifier within a modifier set.  Rather, when on the order screen how can I rearrange the modifier sets.  Example:  an order for a medium cafe latte, on the order screen is latte drink with sweetener modifiers, flavors and milk choices - in that order.

I would like the order of the modifier sets to be milk choices, flavors and sweetness.

thank you in advance

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for circling back, @JBR—I think we're on the same page. Were you able to take a look at the steps listed in that link? Just to be sure, you should be able to rearrange modifiers as needed by doing the following:

1. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper part of your screen.
  2. Select Items > Modifiers.
  3. Place your finger and hold the three horizontal lines next to the modifier (or modifier set) that needs to be moved.
  4. Drag the modifier (or modifier set) to the appropriate place in your list.

If you have an Android: the ability to rearrange isn't available but our Point of Sale team is actively working on that option.

Hope this helps! If I'm still missing the mark, please let me know! 🎯

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4