x

How do I send money to another Square user?

Trying to send another square user money, to pay for a job they did. No idea how to do it, and the help file tells me do use things that aren't on the screen of the app.

Also, can't contact support, because they're asking for crap I don't have.

Would good is support if you can't friggin' call them?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @vanstry -

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Just to clarify, are you experiencing your issue with the Cash app or Square Point of Sale? If you are using Point of Sale, you are not able to send money from the app. As @RHatch mentioned, they would need to send you an invoice so you can pay.

Our Support phone line is available to Square Sellers who have an active account. You can reach them at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PST. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them

If you are using the Cash app, you can check out the help articles for that app here. The Cash Support team is available via email and currently doesn't have phone support at this time.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

What app are you using?  If this business is using Square I am supprised they didn't send you an invoice?

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @vanstry -

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Just to clarify, are you experiencing your issue with the Cash app or Square Point of Sale? If you are using Point of Sale, you are not able to send money from the app. As @RHatch mentioned, they would need to send you an invoice so you can pay.

Our Support phone line is available to Square Sellers who have an active account. You can reach them at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PST. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them

If you are using the Cash app, you can check out the help articles for that app here. The Cash Support team is available via email and currently doesn't have phone support at this time.

Puka - She/They
Message 3 of 5

Because the help files didn't mention tht it was a different app, I thought I could send using the POS app. I've since learned that no, it's a different app. I sugested to them that they might want to make that clear in the help files.

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

@vanstry - Got it. Mind sending us the article you were reading so we can take a look?

Puka - She/They
Message 5 of 5