x

How do I set up a user to access appointments only?

I would like to add a user to my account, but I want that user to only have access to add and delete appointments.  How do I do this?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @bpeyecare! Yes you can do this! 

The first step is to create a Staff Profile for your employee from the Appointments section of your Dashboard. Some profiles are preset: Service Provider, Front Desk (it sounds like this is what you need - they only have access to the Appointments Calendar), and Manager. 

You can then further restrict/grant more access to an empoyee from the employee permission group. To manage the permissions for a staff profile go to the Employees section of your Dashboard > click Permissions. You can toggle off everything except 'Access Appointments'.

If you have any other questions about this let me know !

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @bpeyecare! Yes you can do this! 

The first step is to create a Staff Profile for your employee from the Appointments section of your Dashboard. Some profiles are preset: Service Provider, Front Desk (it sounds like this is what you need - they only have access to the Appointments Calendar), and Manager. 

You can then further restrict/grant more access to an empoyee from the employee permission group. To manage the permissions for a staff profile go to the Employees section of your Dashboard > click Permissions. You can toggle off everything except 'Access Appointments'.

If you have any other questions about this let me know !

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2