x

How do I set up square to allow the customer to add more than one modifier at the same price?

We own a coffee shop and want the option to allow the customer to add more than one flavor to their order, without charging more for multiple flavors than they do for one flavor.  For instance if a customer wants Vanilla flavoring option it would add $1 to the order.  If the customer wants Vanilla and Caramel the price added would still be $1 since we do half pumps of each flavoring.  Is there a way to set up square to allow us to do this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @WorthCoffeeCo - Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community 👋

This would be a feature request. (To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators.) However, you could work around it by creating two separate items. For example "coffee" and "flavored coffee". Then you can set the price for flavor coffee at $1.00 more than the regular coffee and set up your modifiers to where they don't have a set price and no maximum of how many modifiers can be added onto the item. Otherwise, the system won't recognize to only charge for the first flavor modifier added to the item. 

I hope that makes sense! 😅 Please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2