x

How do I set up two other people to use ITEMS I set up with my cos BANK ACCOUNT?

I have an account with a verified bank account and I used it myself in November with a list of Items, no problems. Today I changed the items and need to add two people using same acccount including the same verified bank account.

When I send an invite via Adding Devices, there was a need to add bank accounts so not linked. Then I made the same person an Authorized User and had her download the app after that. Still not linking to the original account. HELP. Need to get this sorted by tomorrow.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @nedrawilson, thanks for your post and sorry for the confusion.

It sounds like there may have been a chance that your employees set up their own Square accounts. If you haven't already, I would suggest that you contact our CS Team so that they can make sure everything is properly configured.

As far as adding employees to your account with the ability to sign in with a passcode for payment processing, I would suggest having a look at this article: Manage Passcode Access. Another option is to: Get Started With Mobile Staff.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. If anything else comes up, please let me know and I'll be happy to take a closer look!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2