x

How do I track non-employee sales and commisions

I own a hair salon with nine booth renting styists. I have no employees and everyone uses their own Square account to accept payment for their styiling services. I have a square account for the salon as a whole that accounts for my styililng services and any retail that is sold. I am trying to set up this account to track the sales of the NON-employees (the booth renting styilist) and if possible the associated commisions. 

I tried to set this up in the employee portal, but it won't let me proceed without entering the pay rate of which there isn't one in this case. I simply want to give each styilist a code to access my account to ring a retail sale. Then I want to be able to see what their sales are for the month/quarter so that I can pay out commisions. I'm not as concerned about Square cutting them a check for commisions as I am about tracking the sale of each individual. 

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I cannot find it...help please...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

You where in the right place you don’t have to enter a pay rate if you don’t want to.  That is there if you want to track sales vs lador etc. 

Message 2 of 2