x
Beta Member

How do you submit a ticket to tech for website issues?

How do you submit a ticket to tech for website issues? 

While doing QA and doing browser testing, Safari is not loading a module correctly on my home page anymore. Started about a weeks ago. I contacted webly multiple times trying to get a person that might understand the issue with no luck. I was told they only use Chrome and not to use Safari and it was on Apple to fix the problem, which is not correct. 

The module that is not loading is the Featured Items with the layout of 6 items. The six items images are now overlapping going outside of their designated areas. 

https://www.expiredrobot.com/

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @ExpRobot

I would recommend using Google Chrome when you have issues with Safari. It helps with those glitches you are experiencing. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi, I appreciate your reply.

While your answer is fine for the developer to build in Chrome, it is not ok or can it be conveyed to the millions of potential customers that use square sites if when they are shopping their browser is not loading the modules properly. What would Steve Jobs say? iMacs are crying across America right now. Fingers crossed it might fix itself in the next update, believe in the coders grandma always said.

Thank you

Message 3 of 3