x

How does one have eGIFT CARD online web page displays my Business Name rather than Personal Name?

I changed the Name in Account setting however my personal name is not being replaced with Business Name.   I also erased browser history to try to corrrect that way also with no luck.    Please Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks,  

Michael Miller

here is the link to view our page. EGIFT CARD order page

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Michael-StarB. Happy to help out with this one. The booking page for your business name is pulled from what you have set up for your receipts. It sounds like you might need to update these details, and then save your changes. You can locate these settings from the Receipts tab of the Account and Settings page. Hope this helps!

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Michael-StarB. Happy to help out with this one. The booking page for your business name is pulled from what you have set up for your receipts. It sounds like you might need to update these details, and then save your changes. You can locate these settings from the Receipts tab of the Account and Settings page. Hope this helps!

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you Sean!

perfect

Message 3 of 3