x

How does the "Orders" section of the App work? Does it integrate with the online store?

Can you please tell me how the "Orders" section of this POS works.  Does it integrate with the online store? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

@Windsongstudios I don't know that I can give you a detailed answer, but Yes, it does interface with the Online store.

when someone places an order online, you can view it via "Orders" from your square menu

Message 2 of 7

Thanks.  I have items that have been purchased through my online store but I am not able to see them in the "orders" tab.  

Message 3 of 7
Beta Member

What type of device are you accessing this from (as it appears differently on different devices)?

Are you selecting "Online Store", and then your location, and then "Orders" is highlighted in the upper right?

If answers to all of those are yes....

did you then select the right time period, on the top left (under the heading "Online Store"?  [I'm sorry, I don't know how to upload a screen shot] 

Message 4 of 7

I have the square stand and an iPad.  When I open Point of Sale, it has a list of things along the right hand side ie orders, activity, reports etc.  If I open orders it just says something like "when a customer places an order it will apper here".  I currently have 5 or 6 non-completed orders in my online store and nothing shows up here.  I am not sure if they are suppose to.  LOL   I see none of the options you have discussed in your reply.

Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

That description helps. The area you are looking at Only shows active "pickup" orders.

I think if you look at your activity, you should be able to see item details for orders to be shipped. I don't think it gives you actual shipping address info though. I'm not sure, since I usually rely on accessing emails from my phone to look it up.

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Thanks for helping out with this, @KatM! 💯

@Windsongstudios, I wanted to check in and offer more resources for managing both pickup and shipping orders: Manage Your Online Store Orders. Please don't hesitate to reply here with any other questions, or contact our Support Team directly if you'd like assistance with checking on the status of a specific order. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 7 of 7