x

How to add separate emails for newsletter and personal email. How to get Customer Service to care?

I have been trying to figure out how to add 3 new private email addresses. 1 for my newsletter, 1 for basic info, 1 for my personal email. I’ve spent over a week on this in fact, it’s depressing to think how much time I’ve wasted on this and what I think should be a relatively easy task. I can’t get a PIN number. Customer Service puts me on hold for 45 minutes with probably no intention of coming back so I’m just waiting on the phone like an idiot. The “Live Chat” is a joke. I really just need some basic help with a few things and am a paying customer and when I became a paying customer was promised a lot of basic services that seem almost impossible to get now. I don’t want to give up nor do I want to pay for an upgrade because what I pay for now isn’t working out so why pay more to continue to be ignored? Today alone I’ve spent about 7 hours trying to make sense of Weebly’s “Customer Service” department and my head is spinning and still no answers. If anyone has any advice I will take it. Sad to say but, it’s helping to bring my blood pressure back down just reading other comments and people’s frustration and that some are experiencing the EXACT same run around I am. Thank you for any input of feedback. Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, I believe the store/business main email is the only email address allowed.  The Contact Us form does allow for a different email address.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2