x

How to convert reports to PDF files?

Is it possible to save a dashboard version of a report? I need to submit a report for a corporate refund and would like the visual report to share rather than an incredibly abbreviated CSV file (EXCEL). The only other option is giving a business associate access to my Square system, but that's not going to happen. Thanks much.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

You might be able to "print to pdf". Try to print the page you are looking at, and where you select what printer to use, there should be an aoption to Save as PDF instead of printing... That would be the best way I know of. 

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

I just noticed that doing this will not export the charts, or widgets that are on your dashboard screen... Just the text. 

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

@Charleen and @LocavoreStore, thanks for the posts! I just thought of another idea - what about taking a screenshot of the dashboard? On a mac, you can take a screenshot by pressing Shift + Command + 4 and then selecting the part of your screen you want to capture. On Windows, if you do Alt + PrtScn, a screenshot of your currently active window will be copied to the clipboard. 

Message 4 of 5

Hello everyone. 

My cash register was broken and I use square app to unleash.

I don't have a thermal printer but barely need print tickets for the clients but need print daily report for the financial accounting.

I see here one solution, make a print directly from the dashboard but I don't want print a web page.

I suggest that could be possible make a report sales and even sales tickets directly in PDF files.

Thanks for your attention 

Message 5 of 5