x

How to edit the price of an existing modifier?

I need to update an amount for one of the items (modifier) within a modifier list but when I select the modifier set and see everything I added to it, there is no edit/update. I can only move an item up or down within the list by selecting the 3 lines to the right of it. I need to change amount. I hope I don't have to delete it and reenter.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

you can edit your modifier set from the following link.  https://squareup.com/dashboard/items/modifiers

choose a modifier set and you can edit the price.

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 7.13.38 AM.png

Message 2 of 5

Thanks, I thought it would open up separately for editing like when you create it, but just saw that all I have to do is type over the price in the list - doh!!! Thank you, I am good to go now.

Message 3 of 5

One more question, is there a way you can have a modifier where you can type a note in it - like "1 Free topping" and type in the topping "Chocolate Chips" that the customer wants so it shows up for the order?

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hey there @mcdonaldsl4 - you can have "1 Free topping" in your item library and then add notes to the sale to specify the topping. You could also create each possible modifier in your item library. 

Message 5 of 5