x

How to get my transaction pages to print if more than one page?

Whenever I try to print out my transactions, if there are more than 21 of them and goes to a second page, it will not print the second page.  Why is this?  I'm using a Mac FYI.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @edbee

This is an interesting issue. If you're trying to print out the transactions page on the Square Dashboard I see how you might run into this problem. if you're viewing a large number of transactions the page will allow you to scroll. Great for reading on your browser, but not so much for printing. 

I recomend downloading a CSV report of your transactions instead. On the same page you're trying to print from, there will be an export button in the top right corner. If you download the the Transaction CSV it will provide even more data then what is on the Transaction page as well. Also it will be printer friendly. 😃

If you have any other questions please let me know! ✌️

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

We have a secretary who is not tech savvy. It would be nice to just push cntrl P, so she doesn't have to delete columns on the excel document. Any updates?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@Hillside No updates at this time, thanks for checking in! I'll share your request with the team and if there is an easier way to print reports we'll let you know in this thread. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4