x

How to get to my original Weebly website?

I used to have both a Weebly website and a square store. Now I only seem to have access to the square store eventhough I have paid for a weebly account. How do I get to my original weebly website to make updates?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @FarmerBeth sorry for the confusion. Your Square Online Store websites can be accessed and edited through your Square account via your Dashboard. However, your classic Weebly site that you first purchased through them, can only be edited by signing in directly to their Dashboard Editor here

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

@sayra I have the same issue but it seems that my username and password for both accounts is the same.  I saw another post that said to change the email associated with square and then you could access the weebly website.  Tried and failed I just keep going to the square dashboard please advise

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@nepajord. Since you can’t log into the Weebly account we may need to change the email for you but need additional confirmation via email. Through this platform, I'm unable to make these changes. Please contact our Weebly Customer Support Team to further help. 

Phone and chat support is available Mon-Fri 6 am-6 pm PST and Sat-Sun 8 am-5 pm PST. Email reps generally respond to support tickets within 24-48 hours depending on queue volume.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4