x

How to remove auto-generate items from Appointments app?

IMG_4516.PNGItems are automatically generated from Appointments app. But as the price is not fix, rather "starting at" price, it just says "Variable". I would rather to create items on POS app with starting price and then add modifier sets (for example +$10, +$20 etc.) and remove those auto-generate items. How can I do that?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @chiha, this is a great question. Since Square Point of Sale is geared towards check out it will generates a "variable" price, for certain services. When you create a service in Appointments it will pull this service into Point of Sale. 

You can always edit these services and add Modifiers once they're in Point of Sale.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 😀

Message 2 of 4

Hi @Chad

Thanks for your reply. However, it doesn't seem to allow me to edit the auto-generated items... (I'm on iOS 10 / iPhone6 and iPad)

And for some reason, when I log-on both square website and POS app on Android phone, those auto generated items don't appear... 

I really want to remove auto-generated items unless it's editable... It's not very convenient that I have to type in the price manually for every transaction...

Message 3 of 4
Square

Not currently a way to edit the automatically loaded services, @chiha, so at least for now this is working as intended. Definitely appreciate the feedback and the example of how you'd like to use that, and we'll pass it on to the team that works on this integration. Thanks again!

Message 4 of 4