x

How to set Specific Appointment times

Hi there I would like to set specific available appointment times. Is it possible customize it this specific? For example: 

Mondays available appointments would be: 

7am, 9am 11 am this gives me the exact amount of appointments I want to take in a day vs if I leave the option to book from this time to that time. It could limit the amount of appointments due to the time each appointment takes. 

I noticed if I have available times it gives incremental times vs specific slot times only. 

Thank you for your help 

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@Nimsi It is possible! 😁

You can edit the staff hours to have multiple windows of availability and by using the "According to service duration" setting. Here's what you're looking for:

You're able to add extra time windows using the plus sign icon on the right side of the screen. Going this route will allow you to set up your availability in increments!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Admin

Best Answer

@Nimsi It is possible! 😁

You can edit the staff hours to have multiple windows of availability and by using the "According to service duration" setting. Here's what you're looking for:

You're able to add extra time windows using the plus sign icon on the right side of the screen. Going this route will allow you to set up your availability in increments!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 15
Beta Member

Is there a way to make services available on specific days of the week? For example I need my Dinner Service to be available Friday's and Saturday's but I only need Brunch to be available on Sunday's.

Message 3 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bfbistro 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding setting specific appointment availability for specific days. Take a look at this Best Answer from Nika - she will walk you through the setup.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 15

I tried this and it doesn’t pop up on my calendar 

Message 5 of 15

This doe create time slots, although I think the customer can still book the the middle of the open slot, ie. : 7am-8:45 is open, but the client/customer can then select 8:00am and then expect the start to be 8 am and appointment to go for the, say 90 minutes that is ordered.  Or do these slots prevent that and an error message would be pushed back to the customer?

I want to use this to schedule 3 party slots for each day, 11am for 90 to 120 min, 2pm for 90- 120 mins, and 5pm for 90-120 mins. is there a way to prevent a booking say at noon? 

Message 6 of 15

Hey @JLB3,

check out @nika's best answer to achieve this! 

Message 7 of 15

HI there,

I think the recent update for Square appointment system have an error. The Sunday have a mandatory multiple windows and time can not be edit unit Next day(Monday) it is only appear on each end of circle(WHICH IS EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT TO Monday).

Message 8 of 15

How can I create set appointment slots? For example, I prefer having set time slots each day, so 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 5pm, I dont want a client to set a 11am appointment just because my 12 pm is opened online.

Message 9 of 15

Hey @Lashed and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already for another seller.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 10 of 15

Hi Ashley! Can you point me in the direction of the reply/solution to her question because I have the exact same question?

Thanks!

Message 11 of 15

Hey there @MonroeLashes and Welcome to the Seller Community!

I believe the answer @ashc was pointing to is this one.

Please let us know if you have any other additional questions.

JJ
Message 12 of 15

Hello! I am new to the square appointment software and I am wondering if there is a way that I can set specific times for clients to book appointments? For example on Monday's appointments appointment times would be 9:00am, 11:30am, 3:30am, 5:30am?

Thanks in Advance!

Sam

Message 13 of 15

I have the exact same question. 

Message 14 of 15

Hey @wildprairienail and @Cameronself and welcome to the Community!

I moved your posts to an existing thread that answers this question already.

Check out @nika's best answer above for details! In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first before starting a new thread for your quickest answer. You can also always check out our Support Center for general setup too.

Ashley C
Message 15 of 15