x

How to turn off Square Capital alerts and offers?

Hi,

I'm not sure how to turn off or un-subscribe from Square Capital offers and alerts. Any help?

I don't want that service.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

@Stellar732, good news! I just learned that there is a way to turn off the dashboard notifications as well. It's something we have to take care of internally, but we'll go ahead and get that done for you. No need for you to update your email notifications after all. 🙂 

If anyone else is looking to unsubscribe from Capital notifications, please contact us via the Support Center and we'll help you out! 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hi @Stellar732

If you log in to your Square Dashboard, you should be able to adjust your email notification settings to fix this. Try unchecking the box for "Programs and Events." I believe that should stop the capital invites, but if not, let me know!

Hope you have a great day! 

Message 2 of 7

Hi @Kpay,

Will this also remove the huge green square from the upper right corner of my dashboard? 

Will clicking that box turn off ONLY the Captal alerts, and no other products or announcements? 

If yes to both, then I will do that. 

Thank you!

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

Best Answer

@Stellar732, good news! I just learned that there is a way to turn off the dashboard notifications as well. It's something we have to take care of internally, but we'll go ahead and get that done for you. No need for you to update your email notifications after all. 🙂 

If anyone else is looking to unsubscribe from Capital notifications, please contact us via the Support Center and we'll help you out! 

Message 4 of 7

Thank you!

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

@Kpay, culd you turn this off on my Dashboard too? Please and Thank you.

Ron

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Just sent you a PM, @Ron

Message 7 of 7