x

How to use redemption code.

I have started a new account. I purchased a reader from a store. I found where I can enter the redemption code but it is saying I am not authorized to perform this action. How can I enter the redemption code to receive the $10 credit?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @KS51 - The redemption code will credit your $10 as free processing on your account. In other words, we cover your first $10 in processing fees. You can check if it has been applied within your Square Dashboard. If you're seeing that you are getting charged a processing fee after your first transaction, feel free to reach out to our Support team directly and they can help you make sure that it was applied correctly.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4

• when I linked my Etsy shop to my square, the item photos are showing up very blurry. Do I have to remove and re input each item photo in my square shop? or is there a better way to go about it? 
  • Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there,  @2lilbuggs

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for posting your issues with Etsy images. 

Good news, you're not alone in this and it looks like there is an existing thread with some helpful information. 

Take a look at this thread, here. Check out the Best Answer by one our Community Moderators, @AshleyK

I moved your post to this thread, please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4