x

I am currently a Square user. I am about to open a second business and would like to know if I can u

I am currently a Square user. I am about to open a second business and would like to know if I can use a single cellphone to collect from my customers for both businesses. If yes, how do I do that?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Is it a second location for the same business or a completely different business?  Does the money go into the same account or different accounts?

Message 2 of 5

Two separate businesses and separate bank accounts. I have a single cellphone I am using for both businesses.

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Depending on how you answer you have 2 options.  A second all new square account or a Second location on your current account.

using one device will complicate it slightly as you will have to sign in and out of the account you want to use each time, which can lead to errors in forgetting to change the login.

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Then you will want to open a second square account (It is free so no worries) that way money and taxes etc will be kept separate for accounting.

Message 5 of 5